Funding: meals, accommodation, transport
Meals, accommodation and transport from Madrid to the venue are almost fully funded by the summer school (the participation fee is to cover the remaining costs).
Invited and contributed speakers will stay full board at La Cristalera—five nights: check-in: 27th of August (Sunday); check-out: 1st of September (Friday).
The participation fee is 180 euros and includes accommodation, meals and transport to the venue.
How to pay the fee?
- If you don’t need a receipt of the payment:
Please make a transfer of 180 euros to the following bank account of the Autonomous University of Madrid:
- IBAN: 3400496704582910002485
- BIC: BSCHESMM (The bank is Banco Santander)
Please write your surname and ‘‘SOCIAL EPISTEMOLOGY SC’ in the transaction remarks.
- If you need a receipt of the payment:
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com indicating so and we will tell you how to proceed.
In order to register, please do the following:
- Pay the participation fee before July 15, 2017.
- Get a proof of payment (e.g., the confirmation of the transfer from your bank).
- Fill the registration form.
- Send the registration form and the proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2017.
- Expect a confirmation e-mail.
Since meals and accommodation are partially funded by the summer school—thanks to research funding from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education—, we will need further documents to justify the expenditures:
(a) A scanned copy of your passport.
(b) A copy of your flights tickets.
(c) Your tax address.
Please send these documents to email@example.com. If you prefer not to send a scanned copy of your passport via e-mail, the local organizers will make a copy of it on your arrival to La Cristalera